Skip to content
- ✔ build a 3-foot-tall roller coaster: the FAO Schwarz build-a-coaster set includes everything you need to create a fully functioning miniature roller coaster! Standing impressively at just under three feet, the roller coaster makes a great learning Activity that teaches patience and hands-on engineering.
- ✔ motorized moving chain and track: the battery-powered motor powers a chain loop that carries the roller coaster car up the rail and to the point of descent. After you set the car up on the track, the motor and gravity work together to continuously power the car, so step back and watch it work!
- ✔ 753 Pieces for a true challenge: recommended for ages 8+, a full 753 pieces provides hours of challenging and rewarding fun. Let your child work alone, with friends, or with you as they follow the provided step-by-step instructions.
- ✔ Great STEM learning Activity: teach your child the basics of engineering and physics as they build the foundation of the roller coaster and install the motorized parts and track. They'll learn about gravity and physics as the self-maintaining roller coaster design loops The car back and forth!
- ✔ open-ended customizable design: after building your roller coaster, proudly display it!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.